Pristine Repair Service For All Band Instruments
-Regulation & Adjustment
-Clean & Polish -Sanitize and remove all traces of mold & mildew
-Pulling Slides & Mouthpieces
Also instrument case repair!
Guitar Repairs and Set Ups
Our guitar repair and set up work is done by Mr. Paul Murphy, luthier, well know from his beloved Plymouth store Bluefish Music.
- Set Ups
- Fret Jobs
- Crack Repair
- Bridge, Nut, or Saddle Replacement
- Set Intonation
- Pick ups and Electronics Repaired
- Repairs on Violin, Mandolin, Banjo, and more!
Drum and Percussion Tuning and Repairs
Repairs done by Brian Harris. Mr. Harris has done major drum & percussion repair, tuning, and maintenance work for countless individuals and institutions, including Wayne State University, Catholic Central HS, Plymouth-Canton marching band and symphony band, Novi school district, Northville school district, recording studios, and live venues.
- Custom Tuning for your drum and genre.
- Tension rod/Lug casing replacement.
- Head Replacement & Tuning, including timpani.
- Tension cord for replacement for Marimba, Xylophone, Vibraphone, or Orchestral Chimes; suspension post straightening and replacement.
- Custom marimba/xylophone bar tuning/replacement.
- Snare throwoff, bass pedal, and hi-hat stand repairs.
- Studio drum tech sessions and percussion instrument rental available.